(1) Federal City Chapter membership is through AHS International. AHS members are assigned to the chapter in which they reside when they join or update their mailing preferences. The Southeast Region may redefine the geographic area as new chapters may be established or disestablished within the region.
(2) The Federal City Chapter geographical area is generally defined as the National Capitol Region.
(3) Federal City Chapter membership categories and dues are set by AHS International.
(4) Both members and nonmembers are welcome at events sponsored by the Federal City Chapter.
(5) The Federal City Chapter is prohibited from charging local dues.
(6) The Federal City Chapter is 300+ strong. We actively and aggressively pursue new members and welcome all members to our Chapter Board meetings.
If you are interested in becoming a member, or know someone that is interested, please direct them to the Society’s main site, VTOL.org. POC is Clay Brown
Bad Behavior has blocked 16 access attempts in the last 7 days.